The Evolution Excel® garbage disposal is for those who enjoy the very best kitchen appliances. The ultimate in performance - nothing grinds more with less noise.
InSinkErator Evolution Series disposals represent the highest standard in performance. Simply put, they are the best grinding, quietest line of disposals we have ever made.
- SoundSeal® Technology delivers Ultra-Quiet performance allowing you to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room
- MultiGrind® Technology delivers three stages of grind; you can stop worrying about what food you can/cannot put in your disposer
- 1 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- Jam-Sensor® Circuit automatically increases torque to break through tough jams
- Auto-Reverse grind system technology automatically reverses grind direction
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Assembled In USA
- InSinkErator 7-Year We Come To You® In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock® Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
|Type of Feed
||Auto-Reverse Grind System feature
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
||Stainless Steel Light Gray TEN-1706
||Anti-Vibration Mount , Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount , Quiet Collar Sink Baffle, Multi-Layer SoundLimiter Insulation
||GrindShear Ring , Tri-Action Lug System feature, Undercutter Disk , Jam-Sensor Circuit
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||1/2 KWH Per Month
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
InSinkErator Evolution Excel Garbage Disposal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.